Gas Mileage For 6.4 Dodge Ram 2500. For this answer, we will be taking the example of the latest and greatest 2020 ram 2500. I haven't driven it unloaded for anything but around town and get 10 to 12 mpg sofar.
Looking for information about fuel mileage for 2014 dodge ram 2500 6 4 from www.pinterest.com
According to tfl ford gas 10 sp. 7.3 mpg 1 hour ago 2021 ram 2500 crew cab mpg and range.
The 6.4L Is A Good Option And Has A Substantial Payload In A 2500, Significantly More Than The Cummins In The Same 2500 Platform.
Our 2022 ram 2500, 6.4l w/ 3.73 gears pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel varied going down from illinois to alabama w/ 1,000 miles on the engine we averaged 8.4mpg. 15 miles per gallon city; The new diesels are getting so complicated just wondering how a gas would stack up against them.
Tradesman 3Dr Crew Cab 8 Ft.
Tradesman 3dr crew cab 6.4 ft. I hauled a dodge challenger in an enclosed trailer. Little more than 2 1/2 years and 225 full ups i’ve spent almost $22000 in gas.
However, The Design Allows It To Run For Around 300,000 Miles.
July 24, 2022 by marc reynolds. From other ram 2500 vehicles. I'm curious if anybody drives a f250 with the 6.2 gas motor or a ram 2500 withe the 6.4 gas.
I Currently Have My 6.4 Ram, And My Durango R/T, Both Built For Power, Not Economy.
The 8spd doesn't have as high of an od gear as the 6spd. I just sold my 04 dodge cummins with 148,000 miles on it for $25,000. Learn more about the ram 2500 gas vs.
Share
Post a Comment
for "Gas Mileage For 6.4 Dodge Ram 2500"
Post a Comment for "Gas Mileage For 6.4 Dodge Ram 2500"